- What are the key mechanisms that are maintaining your emotional distress?
- How can applied psychological science improve your life?
- What strategies are most effective in building capacity and improved sense of competency?
- How can persistence, motivation and resiliency result in long-term positive change?
- How do you define your characterological strengths?
- What predisposing factors undermine your framework in functioning?
- How do you define your moral compass?
- How do you measure your well-being?
- How do you move beyond current narratives to successfully adapt and accommodate for improved change?
- What are your "grand" challenges for improved functioning?
- How can you develop and become internally empowered, less vested in external influences?
- Do you fall into any of these categories: narcissism, codependency, mood swings, outbursts, difficulties regulating your emotions? If so, how can you develop improved frustration tolerance?
- Are you ready to address long-standing issues and problems that impact your relationship with your "self" and with others?
- Are you ready to address your mental health issues and concerns?
(coming soon - December 2018)
by Dr. Susan J. Bily Lindner,PsyD, LMSW, MBA
Licensed Clinical Psychologist