As a solution-focused clinician with an expertise in psychodynamic, behavioral and cognitive approaches to therapy, patients report greater satisfaction, empowerment, and opportunity for positive growth and change.
How can Applied Psychological Science improve your life?
- How do you measure your well-being?
- What guides your moral compass?
- How do you define your strengths?
- What are your greatest challenges?
- Do you find change difficult?
- When do you experience emotional distress?
- Are you internally disempowered?
- Are you easily impacted by others?
- How do you effectively cope with frustration?
- Are you ready to identify roadblocks in your life?
- Are you ready for real and long-term positive change?
The above-referenced questions are designed to help you uncover obstacles, address roadblocks, and identify a plan to help you get to that place where you want to be.
(coming soon - December 2018)
by Dr. Susan J. Bily Lindner,PsyD, LMSW, MBA
Licensed Clinical Psychologist