"The need for mental health awareness and advocacy cannot be disputed."
- Mission: To provide mental health education and resources, to advocate and increase awareness,
- Vision: To empower yourself and others ~ to recognize thE "red flags" ~ to know what to do if you or a loved one is in trouble.
- Purpose: To increase and improve general understanding of mental health ~ to clarify the "taboos" that hold others back from getting the help they both need and deserve.
- Goal: Self-empowerment, improved self-confidence, increased self-esteem. Emphasis on improved functioning for optimal MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS.
"All of us – either personally or through someone we know -
has struggled with mental health issues and concerns."
~ Dr. Susan J. Bily "Stone" Lindner
- INADEQUACY/LOW SELF-ESTEEM
- LOSS OF CONFIDENCE
- INSOMNIA/IMPAIRED SLEEP
- CHANGES IN APPETITE
- LOSS OF INTEREST IN ACTIVITIES/DAILY LIVING
Mental Health is about all of us.
The better we are individually – the stronger and healthier we are as a collective.
It's time to:
- Let go of toxic PEOPLE THAT DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR WELL-BEING.
- REDIRECT NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS.
- reconcile - remedy - and resolve differences.
- Use resources and education to increase understanding of Mental health issues.
- SEIZE THE MOMENT - Transcend to your highest potential.
- BE YOUR BEST SELF - Live the life you were born to live.
Reset Your SouL